We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you ... you're just helping re-supply our family's travel fund.
The keto diet is all-the-rage right now, and for good reason: it’s a great way to lose a lot of weight in a short period of time. However, there’s a large population of keto’ers who do it for the nutritional benefits. Nutritional ketosis is a state of health in which your body is efficiently burning fat as its primary fuel source instead of glucose. Some say it gives them clarity and less inflammation.
I do it for the weight loss 🙂
I partnered with Platejoy to make meal planning a lot simpler…and I LOVE it! While they have all different kinds of meal plans for specific diets and goals, I used it specifically for giving me all kinds of keto meals.
While I’m the only person in my family who really needs the keto meals, it was simple to add in carbs for their portions.
Per Platejoy, why they’re awesome:
– Start a new diet or eating plan easily: low carb, low sodium, keto, paleo, weight loss, food allergies, vegetarian, vegan and more
– Find the type of cooking that works for your household: family friendly, batch cooking, slow cooker meals, budget, etc.
– Get recipes that really fit your schedule: Get plans for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack, or pick only the meals you need. You can change the exact number of meals each week, to fit your exact schedule.
– No more food waste. Your digital pantry keeps track of ingredients you already have, and we pair your recipes together smartly to reduce waste.
– Get optional same-day delivery, with no packaging or subscriptions. We integrate with local stores in your town, so you can get optional delivery when you want it, without boxes of dry ice.
– Access all your plans on the go. Easy to use because your recipes are sent straight to your phone!
Here’s an overview of what the sign up process was like, as well as how easy it is to pick out your meals:
I LOVE that Platejoy tells us what to tell the butcher when getting our meat, and I can add things to my pantry so it tries to use what I have on hand first.
When you go to the Platejoy website, use code IDYLLICPURSUIT to save $10 on any plan!
Leave a Reply