Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you...you're just helping re-supply our family's travel fund.
Lately, our family has been a little obsessed with trying to cook unusual things in an Instant Pot. We had already mastered rice, pot roasts, and cobbler. I was thrilled to learn you can make cheesecake in an instant pot, too!
Your family will devour this cheesecake in record time. If you don’t have any fresh blueberries, using frozen will work in a pinch. Your topping might come out more like a sauce than neatly-placed blueberries.
The best part about making this, though? It’s done in less than an hour so you can get back to doing things you love: eating.
Here’s how to make cheesecake in an Instant Pot:
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 2 packages Philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
For Blueberry Sauce
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Juice from half a lemon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Prepare a 6” springform pan with nonstick spray. In a food processor, crush cookies into crumbs. Add butter and pulse a few more times.
- Pour into the bottom of the springform and pat with a measuring cup or your hand to form the crust. Place in the freezer until the batter is finished.
- Wash your blueberries and make sure all stems are removed. Place ½ cup blueberries in a saucepan with lemon juice and 2 tbsp sugar and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Once the blueberries are softened, run the mixture through a sieve to remove the pulp. Set the liquid aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, add your softened cream cheese and beat until smooth. It is important you get all lumps out at this point in the process or you will overmix towards the end. I like to mix mine for 5-10 minutes.
- Add in sugar 1 tbsp at a time and mix until combined.
- Add yogurt and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in the blueberry liquid and mix until well combined.
- Finally, add the eggs one at a time, only mixing enough to combine them. Be careful not to overmix.
- Place the batter into your frozen crust and cover with aluminum foil.
- Add your trivet into your Instant Pot and add one cup of water. Place the springform on the trivet and add the lid and make sure it is in the sealing position.
- Set for high pressure for 35 minutes and allow to naturally release.
- Once you can open the lid, take the cheesecake out carefully and place on a wire rack to cool completely. Place in the refrigerator at least 6 hours to overnight to allow to firm up.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 82mg Sodium: 202mg Carbohydrates: 32g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 25g Protein: 5g