Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you...you're just helping re-supply our family's travel fund.
One of my favorite things to do with my three children is to create using our imaginations. Some of their fondest memories are when I take the time to be silly with them. Right now, they’re ages 11, 8, and almost three. I try to foster creativity through play!
Some ideas you can do to create these smile-worthy moments are:
- Build an enormous fort that takes up the entire room
- Pretend you’re on a safari
- Disguise science experiments as potions class
- Build a snow fort
- Make snow angels
- Pretend you’re in a super fancy restaurant and dress up for dinner
- Spin a globe, and then put your finger down on a random spot. You’ll then look up the country’s history, foods they eat, language they speak, and then learn a few phrases in that language and eat food inspired by that country.
- Or, make some stop-motion videos…like the one I did below! I used Pepperidge Farm Gold Fish. The story is about a little girl who visits the Ice Queen who lives in the sky to save the village from an evil lion. I’d love to know what you think:)
Also, be sure to check out how to enter the Goldfish Tales campaign!