Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you...you're just helping re-supply our family's travel fund.
Although I’ve Found My Prince, You Will Always Be My King
I had the opportunity to review Piczzle’s cardboard puzzles. I got a picture of my dad and I from my wedding to Kirk, and put this phrase at the top. While God is my true King, I can’t deny that my dad is someone who I turn to on a regular basis for advice. He does a great job at pointing me in the right direction, even if he’s just handing me the Bible!
The puzzles are constructed of a premium grade cardboard that has been laminated with a glossy finish. They are precision press cut so that all pieces will match one another and they are printed using an advanced digital printing technique that results in sharp, multicolored prints.
You can also win an iGOZEN fruit/vegetable wash. I received some for review purposes and I love it!
What makes it unique:
iGOZEN is a patented organic food wash powder made from seashells.
The powder comes with an empty, reusable bottle.You add water at home to make the cleaning solution. Due to its micro- fine size particles, it can penetrate deep underneath food surfaces to remove waste, toxins, pesticides, and bacteria that no other cleaner can. It is completely chemical free, odorless, and leaves no after taste. Refills only cost $1.49 and the bottle goes a REALLY long way. We clean a ridiculous amount of fruits and veggies at our house!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
What is Ghee?
It’s clarified butter! Like coconut oil, it is liquid at room temperature.
Why You Should Use It:
- Ghee is butterfat without casein or lactose, which means it’s easier for people with those sensitivities to digest.
- Have you ever fried something and had the room (or house?!) fill up with smoke? This has a high smoke point, which is more suitable for frying instead of using canola oil (which I’m not a fan of anyway!). The ghee does not break down like other oils!
- Ghee is full of Vitamins A, D, E and K. These vitamins are fat-soluble, which means they need to be digested with other fat molecules to be absorbed into the bloodstream. Good thing, because ghee has plenty of it!
- Provides conjugated lineolic acid (CLA), which is not only an antioxidant, but helps fight belly fat*.
- 1 lb of butter (unsalted, highest quality you can find)
- Fine mesh strainer, skillet with high sides, glass jar
- Heat a skillet on low
- Once warm, place butter in pan, slowing moving around with a wooden spoon
- Cook on low for 20-25 minutes, until the milk protein floats on top. This will look like a bunch of white stuff on top.
- Skim off this white protein–as much as you can.
- Turn heat up to medium-low for 5-10 min, making sure the butter doesn’t burn. The remaining milk protein on the bottom of the pan will begin to brown. Once this happens, immediately remove from heat. Place it in a safe place to cool.
- Once cool, strain through a fine mesh strainer to get rid of the solids. I like to strain this into the mason jar using a canning funnel so there’s no mess.
- Store in cupboard and use as needed. No need to refrigerate, even after using.
Patel, N. (2012). Is Ghee good for You?. India Currents, 26(2), 54.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Prize sponsor is responsible for shipment of prize.Winnerwill beemaileduponselection for shipping address.Prizemust be claimed within 24 hours or anewwinnerwill be chosen. Winner chosen randomly via random.org. USA ONLY, ALL ENTRIES VERIFIED