Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you...you're just helping re-supply our family's travel fund.
I’ve found that a keto/paleo type diet has worked best for me when prepping for events because it helps deplete glycogen stores. It also helps me get the last bit of stubborn weight off after I’ve been able to workout religiously and eat clean.
These savory muffins are keto-approved, meaning they are low in carbohydrates and high in fat. This recipe makes 24 muffins, with 108 calories, 9g fat, and 6g of protein per muffin.
I use these silicone cupcake molds made by California Kitchenware because they don’t leave a mess in my muffin pans! These muffins pop out very easily without needing to use any type of cooking spray. You can see my Amazon review of them and purchase them here.
Savory Keto Muffins
12 large eggs
8 oz homemade cream cheese
1/2 cup heavy cream
10 oz chopped spinach, cooked, drained and cooled off
3 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
10 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients except for bacon to stand mixer. Mix on a level 6 for 3-4 minutes, until cream cheese is thoroughly mixed with no lumps.
- Pour into silicone molds sitting in your muffin tin.
- Garnish with bacon pieces.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes, depending on your oven. They’re done when a toothpick comes out clean.
Makes 24 muffins