Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you...you're just helping re-supply our family's travel fund.
In honor of my eight year coaching anniversary, here are eight things I can’t live without as a coach:
- Calendly – between juggling a full-time coaching business, three kids and all their activities, and monthly international travel…this is my lifesaver. It keeps me organized, and it’s super easy for clients to schedule a session with me in-between my other activities. I tried all kinds of planners and paper organizers…and for this digital nomad, it just wasn’t a smart business decision.
- Canva – I really enjoy the creative process. It’s easy to create graphics, PDFs, invitations, flyers, and more in mere minutes with their drag-and-drop functions.
- Creative Market – While my graphic design skills are limited, Creative Market is a place where all kinds of people come together to sell their digital products. You can find things like templates for IG stories, WordPress themes, Fonts, and more.
Powered by Creative Market
- Clickfunnels – This is the program I use to drag-and-drop my coaching website. It’s easy-peasy to create funnels using their “share funnel” feature. You can get a free 2-week trial here.
- Seva – formerly known as Convertkit. This is what I use for sending emails to my list. With their new name change came some really cool new features. I create automations, forms, broadcasts, and more.
- Social Media – 99.9% of my business was built using social media. I focus on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- DSLR – I have a D5000 from Nikon and I absolutely love it. I have all kinds of lenses, and it makes it easy to take high quality photos.
- A great laptop – I am obsessed with my Macbook Pro. I’ve had it a good five years and it’s far outlasted any PC I’ve had. It integrates seamlessly with my iPhone.
What would you add to this list?