We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you ... you're just helping re-supply our family's travel fund.
How Much is Travel Insurance: Get a Quote
You can buy and claim online, even after you’ve left home. Travel insurance from Travel Insurance Master is available to people all over the world. Previously, I’d recommended World Nomads, but I no longer suggest them after my own claim experience (I filed a small claim over a year ago, and have yet to hear anything even after following up several times). With Travel Insurance Master, you can search a ton of insurance vendors at once, and easily book online. I’ve used them half a dozen times already in the last year.
Alongside travel insurance, you need to be prepared to claim for any injuries that you injured due to improper care or preventative measures not being taken. Travel insurance can help you ensure that you can afford any emergency medical expenses should your travel plans be interrupted or if your baggage is stolen. And legal advice from someone like Dennis Hernandez is vital to ensure that you receive the right compensation for your injuries. Personal injury claims are a complicated process, and it is always a good idea to have the help of an experienced lawyer from the start.
How much is travel insurance? Fill in your details here for a custom quote.
7 Things You Should Know About Travel Insurance Through Travel Insurance Master
- Tons of vendors to choose from. Travel Insurance Masters, LLC is a go-to source for travel insurance needs, working only with reputable providers.
- It’s super easy to use. The company offers a user-friendly interface and is fully transparent with customers.
- More for less. There is no additional cost to the customer beyond the premium amount. This means once you’ve selected your insurance vendor, you pay Travel Insurance Master, and you’re covered. Easy as that.
- You won’t pay for what you don’t need. Not planning on doing any crazy, adrenaline-fueled excursions? Choose a travel insurance policy that covers just the basics. Or, if you need something to cover your skydive over the Las Vegas desert? You can find a policy for that, too.
- Its AI tells you which is best for your specific trip. Travel Insurance Master’s smart algorithm takes into account various factors to find the best choice of insurance plan for each customer’s specific trip.
- Choose from a variety of cancellation reasons. Choose from general trip cancellation, trip interruption, hurricane and weather, terrorism, financial default, employment layoff, medical cancellation, cancellation for work reasons, cancel for any reason, pre-existing coverage, and wedding cancellation.
- You can also pick travel insurance vendors offering medical evacuation, non-medical evacuation, trip delay, baggage delay, baggage loss, and missed connections. Other benefits you can choose from include rental car coverage, 24 hour assistance service, identity theft, and AD&D.