Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you...you're just helping re-supply our family's travel fund.
Living in the middle-of-nowhere, Iowa, I spend a lot of time in my car. It’s nothing to drive 8+ hours for a weekend trip. In fact, I’ve taken three in the last month and will be taking six more in the next couple of months!
As a result, I find myself listening to a lot of podcasts because I don’t always have reception to listen to the radio when I’m out in the boonies.
Before any long trip, I like to download as many podcast episodes as necessary for the entire trip.
I recently partnered with Podchaser, who makes this entire process really easy. And they recently added User profiles, so I can add my Top 8 favorite podcasts to my profile. This is the easiest way I’ve found to share podcasts with other people!
Here are my top 8 favorite business podcasts:
1. Turning Coaches Into Millionaires Radio — I might be a little bias, as this is my own podcast. My podcast description reads: Kathy Haan believes that the secret to telling a great story is living one. Equal parts Gary Vee + Oprah, she helps women all over the world launch and scale their online coaching businesses through group and 1:1 coaching, retreats, live events, and online courses. This podcast is dedicated to helping you live a life by design rather than a life by default.
2. Create Your Laptop Life — I’ve been friends with Julie Stoian since before her big affiliate marketing break, and she’s one of my absolute fave teachers and marketers. Inside each episode, you’ll learn business and mindset growth tips, lifestyle hacks, and marketing strategies for growing an online business…from scratch, right from your laptop. Learn the art and science of online advertising, launching new products, sales funnel creation, copywriting, branding, and more with multi-seven figure earner and marketer Julie Stoian.
3. The Blogging Millionaire — This podcast teaches you the secret blogging strategies that pro bloggers use to grow their traffic and monetize their blogs. Our host built his blog to over 1 million monthly visitors in less than two years after his first blog post. He will guide you down the path to becoming a master of blogging, WordPress, SEO, search engine marketing, internet marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, email list building, content marketing, website engagement, conversion optimization and many many more to help you build your very own blogging empire.
4. Do It Scared with Ruth Soukup — the podcast created to help you face your fears, overcome adversity, and create a life you LOVE. Each week you’ll discover actionable strategies for greater productivity, motivation, entrepreneurship, creativity, fulfillment, success, and happiness, along with the motivation and encouragement to actually start making real changes that lead to big results.
5. Screw the Nine to Five Podcast — I had the pleasure of competing with these podcast creators in an affiliate contest. In this show Jill and Josh dish out actionable tips, answer your burning business questions and speak to other online entrepreneurs who have taken their 9-to-5’s and used them to create the business of their dreams. They definitely deserve a spot in the top business podcasts to listen to!
6. Marketing Secrets with Russell Brunson — Inside each episode, Russell shares his biggest “a-ha moments” and marketing secrets with complete transparency. From tough lessons learned, to mindset, to pure marketing strategy, Russell pulls you into his world and shares his personal journey and secrets to growing a business from $0 to $100,000,000 in just 3 years, with NO outside capital!
7. The Tim Ferriss Show — Tim Ferriss is a self-experimenter and bestselling author, best known for The 4-Hour Workweek, which has been translated into 40+ languages. Newsweek calls him “the world’s best human guinea pig,” and The New York Times calls him “a cross between Jack Welch and a Buddhist monk.” In this show, he deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, chess, pro sports, etc.), digging deep to find the tools, tactics, and tricks that listeners can use.
8. $mart Passive Income — I had the pleasure of meeting Pat Flynn before I knew who he was. I learned a lot from him, and am thrilled at the success he’s achieved in business and life. In his podcast, he reveals all of his online business and blogging strategies, income sources and killer marketing tips and tricks so you can be ahead of the curve with your online business or blog. Discover how you can create multiple passive income streams that work for you so that you can have the time and freedom to do what you love, whether it’s traveling the world, or just living comfortably at home.
Are there podcasts you would add to this list? Create your own by going to www.podchaser.com, and share the link with me below!
Brought to you by Podchaser
Looking for more money and business inspiration? Check out these other blog posts.